Your shopping cart is empty!
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF
The following terms and conditions are applicable to all orders placed on our website. We have tried to keep these simple but in case of any queries please contact customer services.
LABOUR FREE OFFER is restricted to certain items
a) We are offering NO LABOUR on in stock diamond jewellery.
b) We are also offering NO LABOUR on gold jewellery against Part Exchange. We cannot offer further dicsounts on our labelled prices.
Diamond Jewellery can only be exchanged against Diamond jewellery.
1. All goods sold or given on approval to the customer remain the property of GOLD FACTORY LIMITED until paid for in full.
2. Should the customer’s company go into liquidation, the customer and the directors of the company become liable to pay the amounts due to us if any.
3. The weight and the quantity billed by us in the invoice shall be final. We shall not entertain any dispute regarding weights of our jewellery once the goods leave our premises (Applicable to collections only).
4. All weights include the weight of stones, enamels, beads, kundan and pearls unless otherwise stated.
5. Any complaints regarding the price of the gold or making charges should be made within 7 days. We shall not entertain any complaints after that.
6. All credit/debit card sales will attract a 3% surcharge (Only applicable to over the counter sales).
7. Jewellery part exchange is accepted however any part exchange order that is cancelled would then reduce the value of the gold sold by you by 20%. The reason is on new jewellery sales we make our money on our making charges and therefore we offer the highest value on our customer's gold if they opted to do a part exchange.
8. Deposits paid to us to reserve/lay buy items or for Orders are non refundable. Depending on situations we may consider issuing a Credit Note, how ever this is discretionary to the management.
7. All quotations made by us shall be without engagement. The sales contract shall be formed on a confirmation of order by us only.
8. All products and prices including special offers are subject to change or discontinuation without notice. Whilst we try to ensure prices and product information is accurate on our web site, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders (even if the payment has been charged) for goods that have been advertised at an incorrect price, showing the wrong photograph or description. If we discover any pricing errors before we process your order, you will be notified immediately with the option to re submit your order at the correct price or cancel the order.
9. All products are subject to availability and can change prior to delivery without notice. If this is the case, you will be notified by phone or email.
10. Any product availability information supplied on our website is an estimate only.
11. Payments are to be made in the currency indicated in the invoice. Any exchange fluctuation risks are on account of the customer.
12. Advance payments made against an order shall be forfeited if the order is cancelled or delivery not taken on time.
13. All prices shown on our web site are inclusive of VAT and are in GBP/£ Sterling. Purchases can be made using Visa, MasterCard or any Debit Cards via our secure server.
We have taken every step possible to give our customers the safest shopping experience, however if you are still uncertain about entering your credit card details over the internet, you can also place your order by phone, fax or post. Click here to find out about alternative payment methods.
All credit card orders are subject to validation and checks with the card-issuing bank. GOLD FACTORY will not be liable if your order is delayed due to these checks. (Please note Non-UK credit card transactions can take longer than normal) Orders can only be accepted from the cardholders themselves. The goods can only be shipped to the billing address of the cardholder unless informed/authorised otherwise by the card-issuing bank.
14. If payment is not received by us on the due date, an interest charge of 6% per month will be charged on the whole invoice amount and will be payable by the customer (Only applicable to trade customers).
15. All cheques stopped or returned to us unpaid for whatever reason will attract a charge of £50 per cheque plus our charges of delayed payments as mentioned in clause 13.
16. All payments are to be made directly to GOLD FACTORY LIMITED.
We shall make arrangements for goods to be shipped, if agreed with the customer in the manner we regard most suitable. But we do not accept any responsibility for damages, breakages, tampering or shortages after the goods leave our premises.
17. We shall endeavour to deliver the goods ordered. Delivery terms although agreed upon must be regarded as indicative only because of the complex working contingencies. In case of any delays in the deliveries for whatever reasons, we shall not be liable for damages that may arise whatsoever
To protect you from fraudulent use of your credit/debit card, we are not always able to deliver goods to a different delivery address. Once you order has been received you may be contacted to provide additional information.
If the delivery address is your place of work please fax a signed written confirmation of your request to 020 8813 8199 .
GOLD FACTORY offers a reliable and fast delivery service to anywhere in the world. We see no reason to limit our business to the UK alone. If you see a product you like, we’ll deliver it to you - nationwide or worldwide.
We only use the leading courier companies to ensure our customers receive their orders quickly, efficiently and most importantly cost-effectively.
We can deliver nationwide orders within 7 working days on clearance of payment, * whilst overseas orders should take no more than 21 working days. And the progress of every order can be easily tracked at any time by using our on-line Order Tracking facility.
Normally, all orders are dispatched when the order is processed and Address Verification is complete, any delays in these processes may delay delivery times. Product availability will also have an effect on delivery, of a couple of days or longer. In case of a longer delay, you will be notified via e-mail or telephone as soon as possible.
All orders are carefully packed and dispatched from our offices in West London and are fully insured against loss or damage.
A delivery charge will be calculated on your order and added to your shopping basket. This will be based on product weight and your delivery address. All delivery charges are calculated on the courier rates and any handling charges that are applicable. Some products may have “free delivery” for promotional purposes.
Sending to a Different Delivery Address
In order to protect our customers, whenever the delivery address is different than the credit card's registered billing address, we will require a written signed confirmation of your request stating:
Your Order Reference Number
Your Billing Address
Your Delivery Address
A Copy of an Official ID (i.e. Driving License, Passport)
A Copy of the back of the credit card used for the purchase
If you require your order to be delivered to your work place, please fax this request on your company letterhead.
Please fax your written confirmation to customer service department’s attention on +44 20 8813 8199 .
Note: We will not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivering goods that are beyond our reasonable control. In the unlikely event that your product appears lost or is damaged in transit please contact us immediately on +44 20 8813 8979 or email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery.
18. For hygiene reasons, nose studs, earrings and body jewellery will not be returned or exchanged.
19. For any return of goods we do not take any responsibility for goods lost or damaged before it reaches our office.
20. All goods returned are liable to 100% deduction of making charges, stone weights and a further 3% credit card surcharge if payment was made by credit/debit card.
Any Items made or altered to order will not be returned or exchanged.
In the unlikely event that your product is faulty or damaged when delivered please contact us via email immediately (within 48 hours of delivery) quoting your order reference, invoice number and details of the problem.
A defective product may be returned for exchange or a refund within 7 days from date of receipt. The defective product will be exchanged or refunded providing it is in "as new" condition.
21. In the case of goods found to have manufacturing defect, the customer should inform us within 7 days. We shall arrange to replace the goods as per arrangement agreed with the customer provided the customer makes arrangements for return of the defective goods to our office.
Please ensure the goods are in the original packaging and packed safely when returning. After inspection in our offices, if the goods returned are found not be faulty or in "as new" condition we will charge delivery costs for returning them back to you.
You have a right to cancel your order in part or full within 7 working days if you change your mind. Please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All goods must be returned unused, complete and in the original packaging and condition they were supplied in together with any accessories or free gifts provided with the product.
All non-defective returns may be subject to a restocking charge.
For orders recieved from outside the
All non-defective returns may be subject to a 20 percent restocking fee on the value on the product. The product must be returned with all of its original packaging and accessories. There will be an additional charge for any missing items.
All payments made via our website use secure server SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). All credit card and payment details are encrypted to protect your personal and payment information. We have the most advanced encryption technology currently available for online transactions together with a secure online credit card processing system using Barclays EPDQ.
We will not email you in the future unless we have your consent. If you don't want any future emails from us please do not tick the mailing list box. Your email address will not be passed to third parties.
Note: These terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights and we reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
At GOLD FACTORY we value your privacy. While we need to collect certain information from you in order to process your orders and make sure we provide essential customer service to our customers, we do our best to protect your personal information. Please read this statement to find out how we do that.
At our website, we allow our visitors to purchase products online. In order to process the orders, we must collect your full name, address, delivery address (if different), telephone numbers, email address, and credit card information, including the type of card, the card number, expiration date, and card holder's name. We make sure that this is collected and transmitted using secure technology provided by epdq. It is stored by us on our secure servers to allow us to process credit card reconciliations, provide customer service, and handle audits and warranty claims, among other purposes.
As a convenience to our online purchasers, we may also offer them the convenience of being able to keep their personal information (but not their credit card information) stored in an online profile or customer account. This will make shopping easier for our repeat customers, as they will not have to re-enter their information every time they make a purchase. Users who choose this option will select a password, which will be the only way this information can be accessed, and they will be able to modify, change, or correct their information at any time. Customers who want to delete access to their online profiles can do so by calling customer services on (+44) 020 8813 8979 or email email@example.com
We also allow our users to sign up for our mailing list by registering for our mailing list with their name and email address or by checking the appropriate box when purchasing. Users can remove their information from our mailing list at any time by sending an email with those instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, every email from us will come with instructions for how to unsubscribe. For customers who have not made an online purchase, this will also remove their information from our database.
We store all personal information on our password protected secure servers.
COOKIES/OTHER DATA COLLECTION
A cookie is information that is stored by the server on the client side of a client/server communication. Typically, a cookie records your preferences when using a particular site. Cookies are commonly used to rotate the banner ads that a site sends so that it doesn't keep sending the same ad as it sends you a succession of requested pages. They can also be used to customise pages for you based on your browser type or other information you may have provided the Web site. Web users must agree to let cookies be saved for them, but, in general, it helps Web sites to serve users better. GOLD FACTORY may set cookies in your computer to provide you a better shopping experience and customised information by saving you time. However you may set your browser to refuse the cookies automatically or you may manually erase it from your browser.
For our internal purposes, we gather date, time, pages visited, originating search engine, and IP address of all visitors to our site. We keep this information for our internal security audit log and systems administration purposes, to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our web site.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
GOLD FACTORY may link to other sites. We are not responsible for those other sites, and we advise you to check their privacy policies